Family owned and operated since 1974. Serving Lebanon, Mason, Middletown, Wilmington, Hillsboro, and all surrounding areas.
- All office appointments are done face-to-face with an experienced attorney. (While many offices assign clients to meet with a paralegal or secretary, when you have a consultation at our firm, you will meet with a lawyer.)
- We ALWAYS return ALL phone calls, emails, letters very promptly. Phone calls will always be returned within 1 business day or less.
- Flexible scheduling hours including Saturdays and evenings if necessary.
- FREE Initial Consultation, with no obligation.
- Affordable pricing and flexible payment plans.
- The Firm’s only 3 Attorneys (Harold Jarnicki, Brent Jarnicki, Erin Renneker) have all worked here continuously for over 12 years (Our Founder, Harold Jarnicki, has been here since 1974 and has been appointed by the United States Bankruptcy Court to serve as a Bankruptcy Trustee overseeing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy hearings since 1975 ).
- Our Attorneys have spoken at numerous legal seminars and won several distinctive awards.
- Courteous, knowledgeable, experienced, and understanding staff. Everyone in our Firm (including all paralegals and secretaries) has worked here for at least 8 continuous years.
- We treat each and every client with utmost individual attention, respect, and compassion. Every case is handled as a priority, with care and specific attention to detail. You are not just a case number to us, we care about getting the best result possible for YOU!
Ohio Bankruptcy Law Firm
Not all bankruptcy attorneys are the same. Bankruptcy is a surprisingly complex area of the law. It’s not just about gathering numbers and filling out forms. It’s not like doing tax returns. There are decisions that need to be made, opportunities that need to be considered. For that reason, the right bankruptcy attorney can make a big difference.
The Background to Overcome Your Debt
At the Ohio law firm of Harold Jarnicki & Associates, you will find the right bankruptcy attorney. Harold Jarnicki, the founder of the firm, knows bankruptcy. In fact, he has been called upon to serve as an expert witness on the topic and is a frequent speaker at national and regional bankruptcy seminars. He has also served as president of the Warren County Bar Association.
Harold Jarnicki has served as a bankruptcy Trustee since 1975. In other words, he has been appointed by the Cincinnati Bankruptcy Court to oversee bankruptcy cases by administering the bankruptcy court hearings, known as the Meeting of Creditors. When it comes to helping people like you overcome debt, the knowledge he has gained in this position has proven critical to him and to our other attorneys. We know the nuances and the inner workings of the process. We know the finer points of the complex bankruptcy laws. We know what trustees and creditors can and cannot do. We know the full range of options available to help you overcome your debt.
The Knowledge to Explore All Options
We realize how important it is not to rush into any of the available options without exploring all others. For example, if you come to us and request Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we will ask you about your goals. We will find out about your specific situation and we will make certain that the option chosen is truly the best option for you.
It is this careful and considered representation that has earned us our reputation amongst our peers and in the community. The individuals and businesses we have represented frequently refer clients to us because they remember the care, attention, and the results, we provided in their time of need.
Contact Us for Your Free Initial Consultation
At our law firm, we understand that you work and that you have time constraints. We strive to make our services and appointment times as flexible as possible. We are happy to arrange meetings on evenings and weekends as necessary. We serve clients throughout the Lebanon, Mason, Middletown, Wilmington, Hillsboro, Hamilton, and Batavia areas. We are able to serve clients in the Highland, Warren, Clinton, Butler, Clermont, Montgomery, Hamilton and Greene Counties counties as well.
To discuss your case with one of our Lebanon and Mason bankruptcy lawyers, contact us today.