Filing for Bankruptcy is a Viable Option for Ohioans to Overcome Deep Financial Struggles
Bankruptcy Attorneys Offering Experienced Representation to Clients Throughout Lebanon, Mason, Wilmington, Hillsboro, and Middletown, Ohio
When you are struggling to make ends meet due to excessive debt, do not allow yourself to become so overwhelmed that you are unable to do anything about it. Whether these financial struggles due to high mortgage payments, credit cards, or medical bills, we are here to help you seek the relief you need.
At the law firm of Harold Jarnicki & Associates, we provide comprehensive debt relief advice and representation to individuals and businesses throughout Southwest Ohio. We take the time to understand each client’s individual situation and goals before suggesting any specific debt relief option, and we use the experience and knowledge we’ve gained over the last 40 years to handle all of your debt concerns.
We’re Here to Help You Eliminate Your Debt with Debt Relief Solutions
For individuals and married couples who suffer with excessive debt, our bankruptcy attorneys provide comprehensive debt relief services. We understand that your end goal is to eliminate your debts and obtain a fresh financial start. During your free initial consultation, we will ensure that one of our lawyers helps you identify and possibly eliminate most, if not all of your debts, including:
- Medical Bills
- Credit Card Bills
- IRS and State Taxes
- Divorce Settlements
- Mortgage Payments
- Property Taxes
- Old Legal Fees
Once we identify the main sources of your debt concerns, we will then help you understand which relief option works best for you. These might include:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 enables you to eliminate credit card debt and other unsecured debts in a quick fashion. So, if you can keep current on your mortgage payments and what you really need is to eliminate excessive credit card debt, medical bills, or old utility bills, Chapter 7 may be your best option.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 provides you with the opportunity to pay a percentage of your debt back, with no interest or late fees, over a three to five year period. The payment plan is based on your income, so you don’t pay back more than you can afford. This may be the right option if you are overwhelmed with missed mortgage or vehicle payments, want to stop foreclosure, or eliminate a second mortgage payment.
When you meet with our attorneys, they will guide you to the best option to wipe out your debts while keeping your home and vehicles. Additionally, we’re there for you every step of the way, helping you file paperwork, representing you during your Meeting of Creditors, and guiding you through rebuilding your credit following bankruptcy.
Take Steps Now to Obtain the Immediate Debt Relief You Need
If we determine that your best option is filing for bankruptcy, we will take immediate steps to begin the process. Regardless of which chapter we file under, you will notice immediate relief from:
- Creditor Harassment
- Wage Garnishment
- Vehicle Repossession
- Foreclosure Proceedings
- Utility Shut-Offs
- Excessive Phone Calls
If you are facing any of these issues, seek our help right away! As soon as bankruptcy is filed, our office will be the main point of contact for all of your creditors. All creditor contacts to you will stop, including phone calls, bills, and letters. The relief this brings can help you obtain peace of mind and focus on getting your financial life put back together.
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Services for Businesses in Ohio
In addition to our comprehensive personal bankruptcy services, we also represent business owners who are in need of debt relief. We offer knowledgeable bankruptcy services for business owners and can help you understand your options and determine whether Chapter 11, 7 or 13 is best for your situation. Though businesses may file for relief under Chapter 11, in cases involving personal liability or other unique concerns (the amount of debt and whether the business wants to remain open or not), we may suggest that a business files under Chapter 7 or 13 instead. With more than 38 years of experience behind our name, you can trust us to fully analyze your business’ situation and goals before helping you determine which course of action fits you best.
Filing for Bankruptcy in Hamilton, Ohio
If your financial struggles are making you anxious about how you’ll support your family and make ends meet, but you’re worried about how taking steps now make affect your future, contact the Ohio law firm of Harold Jarnicki & Associates for the peace of mind you need. We’ll address common concerns, like the belief held by many individuals and business owners that filing bankruptcy will ruin their credit scores and ability to own assets forever. This is simply not true. In fact, seeking bankruptcy may be the best thing you can do for your credit in the long run. Following bankruptcy, there are many ways to quickly improve your credit score. Our attorneys will provide you with strategies to rebuild your credit score immediately after bankruptcy. Clients often get new vehicle loans or credit cards within days after filing bankruptcy, as lenders understand the client is no longer overwhelmed with old debt, so they can afford a new loan payment.
When you’re ready to file bankruptcy, we are here to help you understand what you are facing and what steps are required before your debt can be discharged. Most of the time, every bankruptcy follows the same process, outlined below for your convenience:
- Attend an initial free consultation: One of our bankruptcy attorneys will meet with you in a free consultation to learn about your situation, understand your concerns, and identify your debt relief goals.
- Review all relevant documents: Filing bankruptcy requires and abundance of very specific documentation. We will analyze your debts, examine all the necessary documents required to file bankruptcy, and explain your best option.
- File your bankruptcy petition: After we have determined which bankruptcy option is right for you and thoroughly examined all of the required documentation, we will file your bankruptcy petition on record with the bankruptcy court. From this day on, you are completely protected from all creditor collection activities, including phone calls, bills, and letters.
- Attend Your Court Hearing: After your bankruptcy is filed, you will have a scheduled Bankruptcy Court date, also known as the Meeting of Creditors. We will attend this meeting with you, guiding you through the brief Court hearing with ease.
There Is Life After Bankruptcy
Our attorneys will help you understand how bankruptcy will affect you and what your life after bankruptcy will look like. We will help you understand your options to ensure you are making smart choices that work well for you now and in the future.
Contact Our Bankruptcy Attorneys in Ohio to Schedule Your Free Consultation
At our law firm, we understand that you work and that you have time constraints. We strive to make our services and appointment times as flexible as possible. We are happy to arrange meetings on evenings and weekends as necessary. We serve clients throughout the Lebanon, Mason, Middletown, Wilmington, Hillsboro, and Batavia areas. Serving Clients Throughout Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Highland, Warren Counties & Surrounding Areas as well.
If you live in Southwest Ohio and are wondering if bankruptcy is the right choice for you, contact our Ohio law firm today for a free initial consultation. We will answer your questions and help you seek the fresh financial start you need to move forward in life.