Auto Accident Attorney Serving Warren, Butler, Highland, Clermont, Clinton Counties & Surrounding Areas
Our trusted auto accident attorneys from the Harold Jarnicki & Associates take pride in the success we’ve achieved representing the victims of negligent drivers. Over the years, we’ve guided our clients through every facet of Ohio traffic collision law. We offer our clients the support and professionalism they deserve.
Prepared to Tackle the Toughest Auto Accident Cases
Our attorneys know the emotional and financial impact that accidents and personal injuries have on each and every client that works with our firm. Our unwavering commitment is to support you in all legal matters, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Semi accidents
- Texting accidents
Auto Accident Attorney Tips
Spinal injuries are incredibly common with car accidents, so it is essential to get checked out by a doctor. If you feel any radiating pain or numbness, it is very important to see a doctor immediately as this could be indicative of a severe injury. Even in smaller collisions, our clients often have a delayed physiological response which necessitates being seen by a doctor-a day or two after their accident the client feels worse. As your auto accident law firm, we can help you get treated and insure that you do not have to pay any money out of your pocket to make sure that you receive the medical care you need. If you delay too long in seeking medical care or calling an auto accident attorney, you may not be able to win fair compensation for your case. Therefore, it is important that you seek medical and legal representation in a timely manner.
What to Expect From Your Auto Accident Attorney
As a client of Harold Jarnicki & Associates, we want to assure you that your legal matters will be handled with the utmost discretion and privacy. Our many years of legal representation and extensive knowledge of auto accident litigation provide you with the security of knowing that we’ll handle your accident from the first time we meet until the day we achieve a final resolution or settlement. It is imperative that you be made aware of your legal rights, and we will work to get the best settlement possible for you. Our focus is to help you reach a quick and financially beneficial solution to your legal matters.
When you choose Harold Jarnicki & Associates as your auto accident attorney, you can expect:
- Receive compensation for medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and car repair expenses
- All office appointments are done face-to-face with an experienced attorney. (While many offices assign clients to meet with a paralegal or secretary, when you have a consultation at our firm, you will meet with a lawyer.)
- We ALWAYS return ALL phone calls, emails, letters very promptly. Phone calls will always be returned within 1 business day or less.
- Flexible scheduling hours including Saturdays and evenings if necessary.
- FREE Initial Consultation, with no obligation.
- Affordable pricing and flexible payment plans.
- The Firm’s only 3 Attorneys (Harold Jarnicki, Brent Jarnicki, Erin Renneker) have all worked here continuously for over 15 years (Our Founder, Harold Jarnicki, has been here since 1974 and has been appointed by the United States Bankruptcy Court to serve as a Bankruptcy Trustee overseeing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy hearings since 1975 ).
- Our Attorneys have spoken at numerous legal seminars and won several distinctive awards.
- Courteous, knowledgeable, experienced, and understanding staff. Everyone in our Firm (including all paralegals and secretaries) has worked here for at least 8 continuous years.
- We treat each and every client with utmost individual attention, respect, and compassion. Every case is handled as a priority, with care and specific attention to detail. You are not just a case number to us, we care about getting the best result possible for YOU!
We Have Been Southern Ohio’s Premier Personal Injury Law firm for over 40 years
Family owned and operated since 1974. Serving Lebanon, Mason, Middletown, Wilmington, Hillsboro, and all surrounding areas.